Saturday, September 29, 2012

Outro of Classification Essay

                The only thing that is just as good as watching the sunrise, is watching the sunset. The sky illuminates with an array of oranges, yellows, and hints of red. As the shadows from the trees become longer, the crickets begin their choir as the geese flying up above let everyone know they’re about to settle down. Once in the twilight, the frogs begin their nightly chorus and, behind them, you can hear the plop….plop….plop of the fish getting their last minute meals. Looking across the lake, you see a beautifully reflected picture of the sky up above. Following the reflection, you see the sky completely extended across with bright, shining stars. Of the billions of stars, you gaze at one in particular and remember that childhood rhyme. Star light, Star bright, The first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, Have this wish I wish tonight: For many more days like these.

1 comment:

  1. This follows nicely on the good nature descriptions in both intros. But watch out that in support grafs, you avoid 'you' and stick with first person 'I.'

    ReplyDelete