Sunday, September 23, 2012

Graf #14 (Isearch Research Plan)

               For my research, I plan on mainly using the internet and a couple of baby books that I have (and have never opened yet). If I can’t find an answer to one or more of my questions, I may start asking other mothers that I know, or Sirus’s pediatrician. I believe I can find most, if not all, of the questions that I asked. I am sure that baby developmental stages are quite easy to find on the internet or in any baby book. When I use the internet, I am not using Wikipedia. I do not trust that site. People can go in and change anything or write anything they want – I have tried it, and succeeded. I am going to use trusted sites. I am also using popular books for child development. I also am definitely going to use a timeline. It will help bring everything together more easily.

                One of the problems that I foresee is that each site or book will have a different age for different developments. This is because each child develops differently. Conclusively, my answers for the age of different developments will most likely be a range then an estimate. If the range is too high, I will talk to the pediatrician about it. Sirus will be my little experiment while this project carries on. He will also help me narrow down those age ranges.

1 comment:

  1. Stuff to consider on google:

    http://hoganroad.blogspot.com/2012/09/some-research-angles-in-google.html

    This plan sounds reasonable.

    ReplyDelete