Monday, September 17, 2012

Intro #1 of Cause Essay

               It’s about ten o’clock at night and she’s outside. I sneak out the back door of the house, quietly slip down the stairs, and then bolt down the shadows of the lawn. I’m dressed in a couple hooded sweatshirts with one of the hoods covering my head. I make it just around the house when, all of the sudden, it feels like I was just hit by a truck. As I’m crashing to the ground, she’s on top of me biting my arm. “Jazz, it is okay it’s just me,” she perks her ears, wags her tail, and licks me in the face. “That was a good job! You’re a good girl.” Unscathed, we walk back to the house. That was just one of few tests I would randomly (and stupidly) do to just test how protective my German shepherd was. I always knew I was safe with her around. German shepherds have always been my favorite dog. There are so many reasons why, but the top reasons are: loyalty, smarts, and protectiveness. I could always relate each one of those to my German shepherds.

3 comments:

  1. You're setting up an example essay, I think--where you detail the tests and give examples of what they are. You have to set up three reasons for something. See if you can tweak this into something like that.

    ReplyDelete