Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Graf #6 (Unique)


                What makes me unique? I’m 18 and engaged to an amazing man, Kevin, in Marine boot camp. We have a precious little boy together named Sirus. We wanted to be unique and pick a name that you never hear. Maybe it’s deeper down which makes me unique. I have always been the shoulder to cry on, the one to listen to your problems, the one to share secrets with, and the one who always had your back. I always hung out with my friends during my teenage years and partied, partied, partied! I lived each and every day to its fullest. My best friend, Dashiell, and I got matching sun tattoos at age 16. We both got in trouble with the law after getting cornered once out of many of our illegal ways. We always broke the rules. We snuck out late at night, hung out with guys we hardly knew, did things we probably shouldn't have, and did things we will never regret. We did what we wanted while disguised behind a mask of innocence. We were never suspected for doing anything wrong or bad, which is also what makes me unique. Deeper down to the core, you find that I have a bow and arrows in my closet, a .30-30 Winchester in the gun cabinet, mounted antlers from my first (and only) deer on the wall, and trophies from catching largest fish at fishing derbies on the shelf. The picture frames on the wall show my close relationship to family and friends. We always did things together: camping, swimming, fishing, and everyone always just hung out together. Concerning my appearances, I have a stud nose piercing, two ear piercings on each ear, and a scar on the corner of my right eye. Let’s just say that I’m glad little kids don’t play with metal Tonka trucks anymore. I also bear scars from my beloved German shepherd whom I rough-housed with all the time. This is what makes me unique. People who really know me would have lots of wild stories to share about me; meanwhile, the ones who don’t would say that I was just a quiet, shy, innocent girl in school. If only they really knew…

1 comment:

  1. Nice list, good graf. I assign this for several reasons, but one of the biggest is to use as a resource if someone is having trouble finding an isearch topic--essentially this is a brainstorm! But you're all set with a good topic!

    :)

    ReplyDelete