Monday, September 17, 2012

Graf #13 (Reaction)

                When I opened up the link to read the cause essays the first time, I read all the wrong ones because I wasn’t paying attention to the headings. Stupid, I know. The second time around, I got it straight. Now, I have a better understanding of what a cause essay is all about. I really liked the first one about dishonesty, fear, and selfishness when it came to love. I think she nailed that topic. I think a lot of women could relate to that. Her essay kept me reading on. The ballerina one was cute. I think a lot of little kids look up to someone older than them and try to be just like them. I think I am still going to keep my topic that I chose for my cause essay. Even though I did not do it right the first time, I am going to revise it to make it work.

2 comments:

  1. Whoops--you ran the 'stop' sign and read too far! There are only four cause essays; then there are other types we'll be working on later. So, go back and take a second look at the four cause essays.... Your cause essay should give three reasons for X, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I rewrote it. Actually paid attention to the headings this time! Haha.

    ReplyDelete