Saturday, September 29, 2012

Graf #17 (Reaction to Comment)

                I was really glad that Mr. Goldfine liked my essay. I was happy that I was able to pull it all together nicely. I already explained most of what was running through my mind in Graf #15. I think about Jazz all the time – it’s sad to have gotten rid of her. When it comes to the comment, I’m not sure what a real intro and outro is, though. I’m assuming it just means a good intro/outro? In addition to his comment, I do not know what he sees in poodles! They are said to be the world’s smartest breed of dog. I have never seen a poodle, so I can’t judge. Be that as it may, I still love my shepherds! They are the perfect dog for me!

1 comment:

  1. 'Real' more or less equals good, yes. A real intro has a strong start and leads into the rest of the essay smoothly. A real outro does not dribble off but closes the door to the writing sharply and with authority.

    ReplyDelete