Thursday, September 27, 2012

Graf #16 (Reaction to Classification Essays)

                I read a couple of the classification essays, and they were really great essays! I read the first one about guys being snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails. I thought that was a brilliant essay! She really defined most men right through a simple nursery rhyme. I wouldn’t classify all guys as being that way; although, it sure seems like it is. The other one I read was about that person’s mystery fish on their line. I go fishing all the time and he really nailed what each one of those fish were like to catch. Salmon are definitely the best ones to catch because they give the biggest fight. His essay took me back to the numerous occasions I went fishing. I haven’t gone fishing in a while. Maybe my classification essay will be about the outdoors. I love being outside!

1 comment: