Sunday, September 9, 2012

Graf #8 (Reaction to Isearch Samples)

                When I saw the different samples of the Isearch projects, I was shocked to see that none of them were at least a five paragraph paper. When I did an Isearch project in high school, it was set up like a research paper. Yes, there were headings and subheadings, but we were expected to write paragraph after paragraph. I am glad to see how the Isearch is supposed to be set up. These people were obviously very interested in their projects and put a lot of time into them. I’m afraid that I won’t find the time I need to put into this project while juggling four other classes and a newborn baby. I knew this would be the case and I am determined to stick it through. My project is over a baby’s developmental stages and skills, so I will be able to learn while taking care of my baby. I think I will be able to do very well with my topic choice.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what you mean that "none of them were at least a five paragraph paper." Surely, all of them were at least a five-graf paper? But, yes, answers are what are important, not filling page after page with 'stuff.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant after every heading. I was expecting 5 parapraghs after each heading

    ReplyDelete