Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Intro #2 of Cause Essay

                She always knew exactly what I was saying to her. I could tell her to do something, just about anything, and she knew what I meant. That dog was incredibly smart! She went everywhere with me. She was my pal – my friend. German shepherds have always been my favorite breed of dog. That is why I have owned so many. Each and every one of them had just about the same traits. They are traits that are very important to me for a dog to possess. Protectiveness, smarts, and loyalty: it’s what separates the good dogs from the bad.

1 comment:

  1. The second half of this might fit into a revised-again first graf, and the beginning might work as part of the outro, but, overall, I think you have a keeper intro with the revised #1.

    ReplyDelete