Thursday, October 18, 2012

Revised Graf #18 (Isearch Progress Report)

                I have been doing a lot of research. Most of which has been on the internet, but I do have one book that I have looked through. Everywhere that I research, however, all have the same relative answers. This is good because I know that the information that I am getting is not faulty. There are some differences, though; but, this is because not all babies develop at the same pace. With the information that I have read, most babies reach the same developmental stages within the ranges of 0-3 months, 4-7 months, and 8-12 months. Besides reading information to get my research, I have also been sharing this developmental experience with my baby. He has been showing me more and more every day what he is capable of doing. I am learning more from him than any book or website could tell me! I gain knowledge every day about my Isearch project without even trying!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to list the baby in your source list--call it an interview!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete