Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Graf 2 of Contrast Essay

               There was me – the tomboy whose only interest was the outdoors. The girl who never thought about any boys, cliques, jewelry, makeup, hair styles and anything else a 12 – 13 year old girl would think about.  The majority of things that were on my mind were fishing, hunting, and camping – besides the wood splitting, woodstove tending, cooking, cleaning (indoors and outdoors), and tending the garden. I had no time for friends unless they wanted to go four wheeling, snowmobiling, or fishing. Boys stuck their nose up at me at walked away when they saw me. I mean, why wouldn’t they? I had short hair like a guy, wore glasses, was overweight, and had absolutely no girly side to me. I was undesirable and straight-up invisible to the world besides to my family – and I didn’t care.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll comment on the essay rather than this since I'm seeing them both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete