Thursday, October 11, 2012

Intro #1 of Contrast Essay

                Me, myself, and I; all the same person, yet three different people. My whole life I have dramatically changed from one person to another. All the experiences and people in my life have influenced my stance on life at one point or another. Over the past five years, I have had completely different personalities and viewpoints on each and every topic. Some people would think I am a completely different person. However, I know that I, now, am a better person than my past selves, me and myself.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say this me, myself, and I is even more confusing here than in the second intro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not give us a teaser, a preview, a taste of those differences? Show us a bit of them in this first graf instead of simply saying they exist.

    ReplyDelete