Sunday, November 4, 2012

Process Essay Intro

               My whole life I had been trying to find the right path to take. Should I go this way, or should I go that way? My life was full of so many twists and turns; it was confusing and I got lost often. I didn’t feel comfortable with the way I was driving through life. Realization finally struck me and I quickly gained control of my life and made a change. Some of those changes were good, some were bad. Life became bumpy along the way and I was left wondering if I made the right decisions. Its been said that things get worse before they get better. Well, after getting through the rough patch, those situations led me to who I am today – a new mother, wife, and college student.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and repost the complete essay so I can read it again with process in mind.

    ReplyDelete