Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Graf #20 (Reaction to My Writing)


                This semester, I have written many, many things. Mostly good, but sometimes I had days where I didn’t write as good as I could have. From writing all the different stories and being taught how to write different types of essays, I have become a better writer. From writing about Kevin or Sirus, to writing about my hobbies - I have grown to know my writing style, better. I have also realized that I have a great passion for writing. Although I will probably never pursue this passion as a career, I will always know that I am a good writer. I am thankful for taking this class. It has inspired me to become more creative with my writing. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had your good days and recognize that bad ones exist too--as they will for anyone who writes!

    ReplyDelete